This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Hopton on Sea|
|Sector||Nursing - RMNNursing - RGNNursing - Band 5Nursing - Band 6|
|Salary||£18.00 per hour - (£33,696 per annum)|
|Start Date||Immediate interviews available|
- Are you a Senior Nurse looking to further your experiences or simply just looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Then look no further!
KP Permanent Services are currently recruiting for a Senior Nurse to work with one of our highly established and well-respected clients on a permanent basis.
The successful Senior Nurse will work within a lovely 62 bedded nursing home, situated in Hopton on Sea, with onsite parking available or nearby transport links. This home specialises in Dementia, Learning Disabilities and Old Age with an overall “Requires Improvement” CQC report.
Here is what’s on offer:
- Full time hours’ available
- Part time hours’ available
- Day/Night shifts’ available
- Up to £18 per hour
What you need:
- Must be a Qualified RGN/RMN – clear and active NMC Pin
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please hit the “Apply” button and submit your CV.
Keywords: Registered Nurse, General Nurse, RGN, RN, Registered General Nurse, Staff Nurse, Nurse