This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Nursing - RMNNursing - RGNNursing - Prison NurseNursing - Band 5Nursing - Band 6|
|Job Ref||yu/ 895|
- We are currently looking for an RGN or RMN to join one of our client’s beautiful Nursing homes in Swindon. The Nursing Home that we are working on the behalf of, is a large Nursing Home for people with Dementia and younger adults. The latest CQC report is good.
What’s on Offer?
Ø Day or Night shifts
Ø Pay rate- £16 per hour
Ø Permanent Position
Ø Able to offer – 3 – 5 shifts per week
Ø Shift Patterns- 8am to 8pm/ 8pm to 8am
Ø Free Uniform
Ø Paid breaks
Ø Free Meal provided
· Work to NMC and CQC guidelines and regulations
· Develop, implement and evaluate individual care plans for each of our residents
· Commit to improving the lives of residents
· Training and development of staff
· Administering medication
· Communicate effectively with staff, residents and the families of the residents
For a full job description and further information on this position please apply to this advert and we will be in touch
Guaranteed interviews will be arranged for RGN/ RMN that match the above criteria
/ RMN / RGN / NURSING HOME / SWINDON / STAFF NURSE / NMC / CQC /