Unit Nurse Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||NursingNursing - RMNNursing - RNLDNursing - RGNNursing - Theatre NurseNursing - Clinical Lead NurseNursing - Prison NurseNursing - Band 2Nursing - Band 5Nursing - Band 6Nursing - Paediatric NurseNursing - Practice NurseNursing - Dental NurseNursing - Neonatal NurseNursing - MidwifeNursing - Clinical Research NurseNursing - Oncology NurseNursing - Other Nurse Roles|
- Unit Nurse Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Unit Nurse Manager (RGN or RMN) to work in one of our client’s care homes in Horsham. The care home specialises in Dementia, Alzheimer’s and people with other Mental Health needs.
To apply for this position, you will need to be experienced Registered Nurse, to hold a valid NMC PIN and two satisfactory references.
The successful Unit Nurse manager will receive:
- Salary between £17 and £18 per hour
- Full time shifts
- Continual training and support
- Holiday and travel discounts
- Rewards point
- Mentor Bonus scheme
- Profit- share scheme
- Childcare vouchers
Duties will involve:
- coordination of healthcare staff team.
- administering of medications
- completing relevant paperwork
- acting as Supervisor on duties in absence of the management
- dealing with incidents as and when, changing of dressing and other tasks related to nursing profession whenever required
- communicate effectively with staff, residents and the families of the residents
RGN, RMN, Care Home, Dementia, PIN, Unit Nurse Manager, Horsham, Dementia