Deputy Nursing Home Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||West Midlands, England|
|Sector||Nursing - RMNNursing - RGNManagement - Deputy ManagerManagement - Nursing Manager|
|Salary||£31,000 - £35,000|
- Are you a qualified Deputy Nursing Home Manager? - We are currently recruiting for a Deputy Nursing Home Manager to work full time for a beautiful nursing home situated in the West Midlands area.
To strive to provide care of the highest quality which is tailored to the individual, and to focus on offering as much freedom and independence as possible, whilst treating each resident with dignity and respect.
· Previous Deputy Nursing Home Manager experience
· A proven track record of working in a similar adult care environment.
· The ability to ensure that residents’ needs, wishes and aspirations are acknowledged and met where possible.
· Excellent communication skills. Able to interact with residents, their families and members of staff.
· Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times.
Duties as a Deputy Nursing Home Manager:
· To act as a role model for all staff and to ensure that a consistent high standard of nursing care is provided.
· To ensure that the NMC code of conduct is upheld at all times.
· Administer medication.
· Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
· Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in Service Users' conditions.
· Record Service Users' medical information and vital signs.
· Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate Service Users care plans to ensure personalisation.
For more information, please contact Naomi Barwick on the permanent team firstname.lastname@example.org - 01952783340
KP Permanent Services are currently working with one of the UKs award winning private care home group to assist in their permanent vacancies across the UK