Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN/RNLD
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full TimePermanent Part Time|
|Sector||Nursing - RMNNursing - RNLDNursing - RGNNursing - Band 5|
|Salary||£14.00 - £16.00|
|Start Date||Immediate interviews available|
- We have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to work within a beautiful Nursing Home in the Liverpool area. There are full or part time hours available as well as day or night shifts.
As the Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD), you will play a critical role in assessing and providing nursing services to clients with acute and chronic clinical needs of all ages and cultural groups, including individuals, families and communities.
The role will see you promoting and maintaining health and prevention of illness for individuals with physical or mental illness, disabilities and/or rehabilitation needs, as well as alleviation of pain and suffering at the end stage of life. Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) will assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in collaboration with individuals and our multidisciplinary health care team to achieve the goals and health outcomes for all our clients.
Requirements for the Role -
- Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
- A nursing qualification (RGN/RMN/RNLD)
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Current DBS check
Keywords: Registered Nurse, RGN, Registered General Nurse, RMN, Registered Mental Health Nurse, RNLD, Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities