Clinical Lead Nurse
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Nursing - RGNNursing - Clinical Lead Nurse|
|Start Date||Immediate interviews available|
- We have a fantastic opportunity to work within a beautiful care home in the Middlesex area who are now currently looking to expand their existing team, this home is only looking for the highest calibre of nursing staff, who have the ability & experience to deliver the best quality of care for its residents.
As the Clinical Lead Nurse, you will play a critical role in assessing and providing nursing services to clients with acute and chronic clinical needs of all ages and cultural groups, including individuals, families and communities.
The role will see you promoting and maintaining health and prevention of illness for individuals with physical or mental illness, disabilities and/or rehabilitation needs, as well as alleviation of pain and suffering at the end stage of life. The Clinical Lead Nurse will assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in collaboration with individuals and our multidisciplinary health care team to achieve the goals and health outcomes for all our clients.
This is a permanent position with a choice of full time or part hours. We are looking for candidates with availability to work night’s shifts also.
Requirements for the Role -
- Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
- A nursing qualification
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Current DBS check
Duties Required -
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places