Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full TimePermanent Part Time|
|Sector||Nursing - RMNNursing - RGNNursing - Band 5|
|Salary||£15.00 - £16.00|
|Start Date||Immediate interviews available|
- We have a fantastic opportunity to work within a beautiful nursing home in the Glasgow area, who are now currently looking to expand their existing team.
As the Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) you will play a critical role in assessing and providing nursing services to clients with acute and chronic clinical needs of all ages and cultural groups, including individuals, families and communities.
We are looking for an RGN/RMN to work full/part time, days/nights with an hourly rate of £15-£16
Requirements for the Role -
· Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
· A general nursing qualification (RGN/RMN)
· Current registration with the NMC
· The legal right to work in the UK
· Current DBS check
Duties Required -
· Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
· Develop, review and update care plans
· Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
· Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
· Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
· Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
· Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
· Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
· Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places