Domiciliary Care Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Management - Domiciliary Home Care Manager|
|Salary||£28,000 - £35,000|
|Start Date||Immediate interviews available|
- We are currently looking to offer a fantastic career opportunity to a Registered Manager who is looking for a new challenge to develop and grow a Domiciliary Care business. We are a company that places a great emphasis on providing quality care with a customer focused approach. A great working environment and friendly laid back team/atmosphere with a very competitive salary and package for the right candidate based upon skills and experience.This is a pivotal position within the company and offers a great deal of autonomy and the freedom to shape the business.
Guaranteed Interviews For Candidates Who Match The Desired Criteria
Applicants should have/be:
- A minimum of 18 months experience in the management of high quality home care (this can be as a field care supervisor/coordinator or existing Home Care Manager)
- Qualified to the level of RMA/LMCS or NVQ 4 essential, QCF level 5 desirable
- Passionate about people, standards and customer satisfaction
- Fully computer literate with excellent admin and staff management skills
- Reliable with good attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Possess a working knowledge of CQC Fundamental Standards & Care Act 2014
- Adept at managing and directing people in a fast paced changing environment
- Previous Registered Manager experienced desirable but not essential
Main responsibilities will include:
- The Registered Manager will oversee compliance in line with policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Support and develop internal auditing processes to ensure evidence of compliance
- Support in planning and preparation of the mobilisation of Domiciliary Care Services
- Implementation of robust recruitment processes designed to safeguard; support and develop individuals.
- Liaise with Regulators, Clients, Social Workers and other Associated Professionals or relevant others to ensure good communication and best practice at all times.
- To support relations with contractual partners facilitating structured growth of service provisions within our geographical and contractual boundaries.
- To support and develop individuals employed within the Domiciliary Care Service to achieve career, personal and aspirational goals.
- The Registered Manager is to support and develop a service which ensures that the needs of those accessing the services is constantly monitored, assessed and adapted to reflect best practice in an environment which promotes and supports safeguarding practices.
"At Kare Plus we believe that everyone should be empowered to live their lives as they desire; this includes the right to remain living at home and the right to live life in a fulfilling way that individuals choose. Whatever a customer’s needs are, we believe that by providing the right care and assistance we can enable people to live with dignity in an independent, safe and secure way".