Registered Manager - Domiciliary
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Management - Domiciliary Home Care Manager|
|Salary||£30,000 - £35,000|
- This is an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant who is looking for a new position where they can actually count for something within a business and not just a number! Fantastic growth opportunities in both financial and career prospects.
Experience within healthcare recruitment is very desirable but not essential, experienced consultants from any specialism/sector are welcome to apply
- Recruiting Healthcare professionals within your local area.
- Developing new and existing client relationships.
- Managing the recruitment process from receiving a vacancy through to placement.
- Interviewing candidates face to face and through telephone screening stages.
- Arranging interviews and managing the feedback and offer process.
- Talent pooling around core skill sets.
- Managing advert response and short-listing candidates.
- Liaising with hiring managers and attending client meeting.
What are we looking for?
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve results - someone who can drive their own performance and work with a high level of autonomy.
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise effectively.
- 360 degree recruitment experience
- Experienced in networking with candidates and clients to build strong relationships.
- Solid recruitment consultant expertise and knowledge that will enable you to strategically approach your own desk and the market and build contacts to leverage from.
- Highly professional and articulate recruitment consultant with an in-depth knowledge of the market you operate in.
- A great work ethos where you can demonstrate you work well with a high level of autonomy to achieve results - we do not micro manage!
- Passionate about building a long term career in recruitment and being integral to the future success of the branch.
What's on offer?
- Excellent salary & commission structure
- Temp desk - with the opportunity to run a dual desk (Temp & Perm)
- Long term career progression and opportunity to build a team
- Extensive network of contacts and candidates
- Ongoing training & development
- Hot desk with multiple jobs ready to fill