Registered Manager - Domiciliary
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Management - Domiciliary Home Care Manager|
|Salary||£26,000 - £30,000|
- Kare Plus are expanding the range of services offered in the Burnley area to include Domiciliary Care Provision and as such we have a vacancy for a Registered Domiciliary Care Manager to assist in the set up and development of this exciting new venture.
Applicants should be:
- Experienced in the delivery of high quality care
- Qualified to the level of RMA/LMCS or NVQ 4 essential with QCF level 5 desirable
- Passionate about people, standards and customer satisfaction
- Fully computer literate with admin and staff management skills
- Reliable with good attention to detail
- Possess a working knowledge of CQC Essential Standards of Quality and Safety as well as an understanding of the new Fundamental Standards & Care Act 2014
- Dynamic ambitious and hardworking with a passion for delivering quality care
- Adept at managing and directing people in a fast paced changing environment
Main responsibilities will include amongst others:
- Oversee Compliance in line with policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Support in planning and preparation of the mobilisation of Domiciliary Care Services
- Implementation of robust recruitment processes designed to safeguard; support and develop individuals.
- Liaise with Regulators, Clients, Social Workers and other Associated Professionals or relevant others to ensure good communication and best practice at all times.
- To support and develop individuals employed within the Domiciliary Care Service to achieve career, personal and aspirational goals.
- To support and develop a service which ensures that the needs of those accessing the services is constantly assessed and adapted to reflect best practice in an environment which promotes safeguarding practices.
"At Kare Plus we believe that everyone should be empowered to live their lives as they desire; this includes the right to remain living at home and the right to live life in a fulfilling way that individuals choose. Whatever a client or service user’s needs are, we believe that by providing the right care and assistance we can enable people to live with dignity in an independent, safe and secure way".
Kare Plus are an equal opportunities employer and are proud of our passion for driving standards across the Health Care Sector.
If you have previous Care Management experience and are looking for a new challenge working for a company that places a great emphasis on providing quality care with a customer focussed approach then we want to hear from you.
Start on your path to a fulfilling career, leading and developing people to achieve; by contacting us today.