Our core values
KP Permanent Services was formed by recruitment professionals who share similar values and aspirations to deliver outstanding permanent recruitment solutions.
We believe that candidates and clients deserve a better and more personal approach to service delivery in a very competitive industry which is often dominated by high volume and KPI focused business models.
We truly believe that we are unique in our offering and we stand by our values:
- Expert – Our professionals collectively have many years of experience: With ongoing training and development, they fully understand the nature of the industry requirements and client’s needs.
- Passion - We are passionate about our people; we value all the relationships we make and work hard to maintain and build on them. We believe by consistently valuing individuals forms an integral part of inspiring people to be the best they can be.
- Trust – Our clients receive one-to-one advice and guidance from the consultant most suited to meet their requirements. This consultant will manage and supervise the entire recruitment process, from the first enquiry to final delivery. Forming a genuine, trusting rapport with our customers ensures that they return to us again and again.
- Protecting - Every individual is highly valued, therefore we protect and care for individual’s personal identity: The time they give us is valued, the information they give us is valued and therefore utilised prudently to help all parties realise their full potential.
- Humour and Fun (with a serious side) – What is the point of life without some happiness, excitement and fun in it? Though we know that what we are helping our customers to achieve is a very serious affair, we do our job successfully with a little bit of humour and charisma the process. This helps all parties relax and enable us to get the best out of the situation.
- In-depth knowledge of the healthcare industry / experienced and professional consultants
- Multi-site, UK wide network
- Diverse roles available: We work with some of the UK largest healthcare organisations, both public and private sectors
- Comprehensive after care service – regular contact to candidate and client
- Simple 4 step job placement process – upload CV/ pre-screen / we contact you for interview / match you with the right client.
- Providers of outstanding talent